Brawl Stars is the latest game in the market by Supercell, the same company that launched Clash of Clans. The game is a multiplayer strategy game in the 3v3 format in which teams compete against each other with the help of Brawlers. The game is filled with interesting twists and turns and will present you with a new game mode many times. It is a freemium game that means it will have an option of in-app purchases; in this case, it will be gems which will allow the player to buy Brawl boxes to unlock new things.
The interesting thing about the game is that it has different modes that one player gets to play. Let us see the modes:
· Bounty: In this mode, the player has to collect stars for their team by defeating opponents and by saving themselves from attack. The team with the most stars will win.
· Smash and Grab: The player has to collect crystals from the center of the map. The first team to grab 10 crystals for 16 seconds will win the game.
· Heist: You will either play as the attacker or defender, the main motive will be to loot the box or protect it. The team who sticks to their goal will win it.
· Showdown: In this mode, 10 players face a slowly shrinking arena, and the last one to stand will win the game.
· Brawlers are the characters through which one will play the game. Brawler cards are collected from Brawl boxes, and they are unlocked with the help of chips.
· Brawlers come in divisions of Common, Rare, Epic and Legendary. Common Brawlers are like Shelley and El Paco; Rare is Poco, Bull; Epic is Bo and Mortis, and the Legendary are Spike and Crow.
· Elixirs help in upgrading the attack and health of the Brawlers.
· You can buy or unlock a Brawl box with the help of 100 coins or gems, and they provide you with Brawlers, Elixirs, Coins, etc. which help you in the gameplay.
· The type of Brawl Box ensures its contents, but they don’t ensure the type of Brawlers that you get.
· Duplicate Brawlers that come from Brawl Boxes are changed into chips which can be used to unlock new Brawlers.
Coins, Gems, and Chips are the main currencies in the game. Coins are won after winning a battle and can be used to open Brawl Boxes or to buy powerups. Gems are in-app purchases so they can buy everything from a powerup to Brawl boxes. Chips help in unlocking new Brawlers, and it can take up to 700 chips to unlock one.
· Tap on screen mode to move the Brawler by tapping on the destination.
· Joystick mode uses a virtual joystick in which the Brawler moves much more easily.
Brawl Stars cheats can be used to gain gems in the game which in turn will help you to buy more brawl boxes that can get you locked Brawlers and elixirs for upgrading. The game will be entertaining and really popular once you start playing it with your friends.